Click here to take survey
Survey How To:
[Respond ONLY ONCE to the survey out of respect for the group and your fellow members. We operate on the “honor system” so PLEASE be honorable. Sorry to even have to mention this!]
Simply reply to this message and just give us the question # and your answer beside the number. When you finish it will look something like this:
8) Bla, bla, bla . . .
9) Bla, bla bla . . .
1) Our present method of rolling out our Activity Requests on Sunday evening for the entire week is working fine and is effective for YOU? “Y” or “N”
2) If you answered “No” to question No. 1 above, would you prefer that we issue them the evening before one day at a time? “Y” or “N” (there are no other alternatives and we can only go one way or the other – majority rules and only an absolutely overwhelming “Y” response to this question will bring about a change to our current method)
3) In general, is the amount of time used and expected for each day’s Activity Requests reasonable (it should be 30 minutes or so max)? “Y” or “N”
4) Thus far, what percentage of Activity Requests have you participated in? 100%, 75+%, 50+%, 25+% or None
5) Just give us a good accurate guess, do not inflate, approximately how many new members do you think you have brought in since joining? (a number) or simply give us a number representing 30% of how many you think you’ve invited.
6) Outside of inviting some or all of your existing FB friends, have you done any recruiting outside of that circle, “Y” or “N” (“Y” means that YOU HAVE used one or more of the suggested methods you received in your new member ROAR kit such as “recruiting at-large” or some other method)
7) What state do you live in?
8) While reaching our 1000 member milestone is great and we’re NOT the only group working on passage of HR3149, our power is in our numbers. We simply must find ways to grow much larger more quickly than what we’ve demonstrated to date. We want membership numbers large enough to shut anyone down that dares to stand in our way and 1000 is simply not large enough to achieve that goal. We know beyond any doubt that overwhelming support exists and at least 30 percent of everyone contacted via FB will join our group, but we’re simply not reaching them fast enough. If you have ideas on how to achieve that goal, please pass them along (we’re all ears):
9) General Comments, Questions and Suggestions:
Notes: Since we don’t speak for the group or attempt to do messaging for the group, but instead simply provide a conduit to speak at once for more volume - we won’t be doing surveying or polling our membership very often. This is probably one of the few chances you’ll have to give us feedback, so please use it. We’re hopefully on the verge of a numbers explosion and that will preclude interaction on an individual basis, because we just don’t have the “manpower” and staffing on this end to accommodate a lot of individual interaction. We’re focused outside of our tent and getting the job done as quickly as possible, through any “legal” means possible.